Tuesday, August 2, 2011

When Isaac Turns One

Very honored to be able to try making this album
It's actually a guestbook cum album for a kid named Isaac who is turning one!

This is my first time making a kid album
As you all know ,
my style is always vintage one
This is a new try and a creative opportunity for me :D

It's made of envelop
there are 6 pages
This is the cover page




The many embellishments adds to it's thickness

I took some cardstock stickers
paste them onto some scraps
and cut them off
this way, it turn into a die cut
i attached it to a brad so that the tag can turn around

Below are some 6x6 pages






Really like this photo that suits the bubble speech :D
I also included some interactive tags that can be pulled out to write stuff on:)



Hope you guys like this album
Hope Isaac likes it too
Hope it will keep lots of memories of him and
in future he will be able to refer to it and smile :D

No comments: