Thursday, September 12, 2013

Project Life System Day 4 - Adding large ephemera and lots of photo into one spread

Greetings! I had a long day today. hence the late post. My apologies. Today i'm sharing spreads from August week 1. I love love love the spread! Because of lots of ephemera which i have collected over the week, during outings with my friends and etc. 

I have added tons of inserts this week. Let's see :)



The little ephemera tucked behind my photo as shared last week. This is the business card and a receipt from a new stationary store in town :)


I have added menu and brochures that i collected that day 

By adding a strip of washi tape, backed with pattern papers, and punching some holes, i can add them outside the pockets , and flip through them directly :) How awesome !













I also added this 6x8 page protectors from my studiocalico handbook collection
it fits the brochure nicely!



I backed the brochure with a transparency , to add some sturdiness and fun :)

Oh and love the ampersand paper clip from studio calico kit :D


fun photos from national day celebration

I added lots of photos to this spread, many events take place this week. But i still want them to be in one spread and not spend too much time decorating, so many of them are hidden. I used washi tape to tape 2 or more photos together and stick the last one to the card, and slip into the page pocket, the rest are left flapping outside the pocket, and anyone can flip through them :) I learnt this from Melissa Stinson , one of the garden girls in Two Peas In A Bucket, in her Project life video series :)

That's all from me today! Leave a comment and share with me what type of ephemera you love to collect them most . You don't necessary have to had used them already. Just your favourite :) My favourite is Menu, cos i love to look through my options over and over and usually they are have very nice designs! 

Remember to leave your comment after reading. Every comments is entitled to one winning chance throughout the month, for these goodies 

I have new goodies for next series of post, but comments are open until end of this month ! So do share your comments with me! Seeya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Adele Ang said...

The first thing that caught my eye was that 4x6 card with hearts! Very nice!

Unknown said...

I only collect small items, like movie tickets etc :) Have troubling keeping the big ones, so its great to see how to add them in to your PL :) TFS!