Sunday, April 27, 2014

LOAD214 - Wrap up Part 2

Hello! How is your Saturday ? Today there is a Paper Feast at PaperMarket (a scrapbook shop in singapore ) which I totally missed due to work. Oh well. I guess i better spend time scrapbooking then scrapbook shopping! What do you say?

I shared the first half of my LOAD challenge last week Here

As things get busier , my full 12x12 layout and all the artsy stuff are gone. The next 2 weeks of my LOAD adventure consist of pocket style scrapbooking. Here are the layouts :)

Pocket Pages that goes into my New Zealand travel Album


Pages for my Project Life Album


Pages that goes into my Relationship Journal




I'm glad I completed some weekly spreads in project life, some pocket pages for my New Zealand album(click here for my first NZ album ) and also some journaling pages for my Relationship Journal.

There is also LOAD challenge in May this year. If you're interested , sign up quick! I have already signed myself up!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Isn't LOAD fantastic? LOVe it! Your pages are fabulous, so fresh, love your colours and style.

Unknown said...

Thanks Cara for your nice comment :)