Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Take for romantic scrapbooking - a mixed media technique

I'm a Scrapbook class junkie. A few months ago, I signed up for True Scrap 4 (hosted by Lain Ehmann) and received a free class from Noell Hyman - The Romantic Scrapbook Course. I'm so excited for it to start and watched all the videos in one shot. I was so inspired but never get the time. These few days my mojo returned and I decided to jump onto scrapbooking my relationship. I ordered a bunch of prints from Persnickety Prints and started on scrapbooking from where it begins - 2009

Here I used Noell's mixed media technique to create the splotchy watercolor background
I love how the page turns out :)




To add layers, I die cut the white cardstocks with some butterflies
and layer pattern paper behind the butterflies :)



I'm sure going to repeat this technique again! 
Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments: