Sunday, April 27, 2014

Stash Busting Challenge 2 - You are my favourite!

Few days ago, I shared my first layout I did for the class Stash Buster Anonymous which I took from Big Picture Classes, taught by Aly Dosdall . To see my first layout, click Here. This is the second layout I made for the class :)

The sketch from the class prompted me to make a triangle design background using some of my 6x6 paper and scraps. If you ask me what is my favourite shape, I would say TRIANGLES. I don't know why! But I think they are really versatile. Can feel really formal and casual depending on how you design them :) I just love it!


I always love to add stitching/sewing to my projects
but I never have the chance because of spacial constraints, i'm unable to own a sewing machine. 
But last month, I bought this Singer Hand Held sewing machine


It's really nice to be able to sew on my pages. Although it cannot sew deep, I sew the triangles together first instead of sewing the items directly onto the page. That way I can sew alot of things without worrying about the size of pages :)



Love the triangles :)


I can't say enough of this class! Check out more scrapbooking class at Big Picture Classes! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: