Friday, December 5, 2014

Taiwan 2014 album foundation pages w Ali Edwards December Daily Album Kit

I'm so happy it's Holidays now! And I'm going to TAIWAN again this year :) Last year was my first time traveling to Taiwan and I was alot of fun, even it was just 7 days, we took tons of photo and I plan to scrapbook most of them. Embarrassed to say, I have only completed up to day 3 of the trip (even though all the photos are printed). You can see the first two days of the album completed here. This time round, I'm determined to make it easy to complete. Hence I purchased Ali Edwards December Daily Kit and made some foundation pages with the kit. 




These are some items I added to the kit on top of the items that were already inside.


Similar to the first year, I'm making a silhouette of taiwan country. Love the idea of transparency and see through elements (greatly inspired by Ali Edwards). 


I die cut many stuff using my beloved silhouette machine and added them to the album.


Since I get to plan the Itinerary for this trip myself, I have the schedule laid out. I divided the page protectors into 13 sets , each set for a day, and the start of the day has a large 6x8 page protector, to which i stick the post it stick , stating the day, date and the itinerary for the day. 








Thank you for stopping by, and now that this is done, I should be working on my previous Taiwan Album before I leave for Taiwan again! :D Till next time :)



No comments: