Sunday, October 18, 2015

Week In The Life 2015 | Saturday pages + New video !

*You can read all my post on WITL here  and more about the project on Ali Edwards blog*




I have been really busy with work recently to continue my posting. Today I steal some rest time and finish up my next video to do this post :) Hope you enjoy the video and the Saturday spreads in my Week in the life album :)

This video is the second video showing how I made smaller inserts for my Week In the life album :) 


Here are the saturday pages :)








Some close ups
Thanks for stopping by! I have one last post to go, and a video flip through of my completed WEEK IN THE LIFE :) Stay tune!
For more information about Week In The Life™ check out Ali Edwards projects 
page Week In The Life™ 2015 will begin August 17th. Also check out Ali's archive of past Week In The Life™ blog posts

2 comments:

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Very nice!

susy said...

I've really enjoyed watching your process videos, you've inspired me to buy the WITL kit :-)